Children who are good candidates for ear surgery are:
- As a restorative surgery, a facelift does not change your fundamental appearance and cannot stop the aging process.
- A facelift can only be performed surgically; minimally invasive rejuvenation treatments cannot achieve the same results, but may help delay the time at which a facelift becomes appropriate and complement the results of surgery.
- Some minimally invasive treatments, such as stem cell facelifts, are of unproven benefit.
Teenagers and adults who are good candidates for ear surgery are:
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for ear surgery