- A medical expert takes blood from a vein in the arm of the patient.
- Then, they place this blood sample in a centrifuge to spin the blood and separate the various components present in it.
- Now, the medical expert extracts the platelets from the centrifuged blood sample using a syringe.
- A doctor injects the platelets into targeted areas of the scalp of the patient.
- mild pain at the injection site
- scalp tenderness
- Little swelling
- acute headache
Copyright © 2021 Tendulkar Medicare - Designed & Developed by TLPGLOBUS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED.